- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- フィデルアシッド-Pleasure Attack, All Enemies, Digest 50%
- Huge Tongue-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy, Digest 75%
- ヴェータラハンド-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- ヴェータラバスト-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Vetala Bore (Act.)-Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, One Turn Break
- Vetala Bore (Cont.)-Instant Kill if Bind
- Vetala Bore (F)-Instant Kill if Digest, Target:Female
She is similar to a Mimic, in the regards that she instantly kills a target by eating them. But the target has to either be covered in digestive fluids first, or bound. For this reason, if Luka is bound, struggle immediately. If Luka does not, he will be instantly killed, no matter how much health he has left. If she covers a female companion in digestive fluids, you just have to hope she doesn’t eat her until the end of combat.
If you can avoid her instant kill attacks, she has nothing else seriously threatening. But she will take a long time to go down. She has better status and elemental resistances than most Apoptosis, who already have ridiculously good ones. She is not weak to any of the status ailments or elements. Just avoid using Fire, Ice, Bio and Sonic attacks.
Overall, she’s a tough opponent. Her high health, defence and elemental resistances mean she will take a long time to go down, and her damage is good as well. But since all but one of her attacks are pleasure based, you can exploit that by taking companions who resist pleasure. As for her instant kill attacks, evasion can help with them, so try bringing a Wing Harpy like Chirp. You can’t counter her in any way outside of that, as most status effects are ineffective against her, or very weak at best.