Valto is a low-class Apoptosis creature appearing in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. Valto possesses a humanoid appearance but has been made more machine than human due to the Apoptosis effect which occurs in unstable areas of space-time.
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Heat Smash-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Ice Smash-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Full Gatling-Physical Attack, One Enemy, 50% Hit Chance, Attack 4 Times
- Litton Squeezed Essence Unit (M)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka, Drains HP
- Litton Squeezed Essense Unit (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female, Drains HP
- Valto Machine Cage (Act.)-Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, Two Turns Break
- Valto Machine Cage (Cont.)-Rape
- Valto Machine Cage (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target:Female, Bind 50%
She is the most physically damaging enemy in the third Tartarus. She also has the most overall defence. Her Heat Smash uses the fire element, while also having a small chance to apply Burn. Burn causes the target to lose 20% of their max HP for three turns, and the status cannot be removed early. That’s 60% of that targets HP gone. Thankfully, it only has a mere 10% chance to apply. Ice Smash, however, is the opposite. Instead of causing you to take damage, it prevents the target from taking any action for three turns and like Burn, cannot be removed early. The solution is to replace that member of the party with another one for the following three turns. Finally, her most damaging attack is Full Gatling, it strikes a single target four times, but has a low chance of landing. But if all four of them hit, your squishier party members can die instantly. Unlike burn, there is no limit to how much damage it can do. Struggle if you are bound; she takes a long time to kill.
She is weak to the lightning and water elements, so focus on those if you can. She is also vulnerable to shock, so you could prevent her from taking any action for at least three turns if it lands. Shock is invaluable.
A party member who can decrease her stats can help here, such as a Guard or Superstar. Saki can fulfil this role efficiently, as she already has the Superstar job at the max rank when you recruit her.