So, it's been four days, and i think i got enough votes and general data (viewson the blog post about it, view on the post that followed it Which was about a game update too, comparison to the rest of the blog posts, etc..) And i can officially say that yeah that idea was not taken too too too well. Which is normal, i ONCE AGAIN, went too fast.
Mama always said i was going fast, and today well i know why.
So here is the final decision, i answered on the 3rd dev update, on the first part of it. Second part being about my drawing skills and how i see my evolution.
For those lazy to read through the entire explanation :
I am NOT going to open a Patreon untill i am able to do the following/did the following :
- Finished entirely MGQ : SML (chapter 1) game. (V 1.0.5)
- Reached a decent level of digital drawing, (This is a decent level to me)
- Have released the first images of the next game / have released a playable ALPHA of the next game.
- Is liked on it's final form by both the MGQ community and the gamejolt community.
- That i am able to draw myself the banner and the icons of my Patreon page.
ONLY THEN, will i open a Patreon.
But if you want more info on all of that, well 'ere is the blog post .
With that, have fun. And game release is comming tomorrow for the reasons said in the dev update.