After several experiments (and hangovers) I finally invented a cocktail that first goes velvety smooth and sweet, but it's aftertaste has a kick spicy enough to make you belch fire.So I thought, why not name this cocktail out of my favorite Heavenly Dragon Knight? <3 Here it is: the NEW and IMPROVED Granberia.
What you'll need:
1x Cocktail mixer
A few cubes of ice
1x Martini Glass
1x 750 ml bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila
1x Bottle of Grenadine (Cherry Syrup)
1x Bottle of Cranberry Juice
1x Bottle of Cayenne Pepper
1x Bottle of Red Pepper Flakes
1x Cutting Board
1x Kitchen Knife
1x Jalapeno or Chipolte Pepper.
1. Using a cutting board and a sharp knife, slice the Jalapeno/Chipolte pepper in half and stuff it in the bottle of Jose Cuervo. Let the spiciness from the pepper "steep" the liquor for at least five to eight hours.
2. While the tequila is marinading, take a martini or wine glass, put a few ice cubes in it and put it in the freezer until ready for use.
3. Once the tequila is ready, pour 1 ounce of it into the cocktail shaker, followed by 2 oz of cranberry juice, 1 oz of Grenadine Syrup, 1 Tablespoon of Cayenne pepper and 1 Teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
4. Place the top on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously back and forth. Be sure the cocktail shaker has a strainer at the top for a clean pour.
5. Take the chilled martini glass out of the freezer and pour the Granberia over the ice, filling it up about 3/4 of the way. (You may garnish it with a twist of sliced lime for added kick if you desire).
6. Now for the fun part: You can take small, savoring sips and enjoy it responsibly, or you can chug it and take a full flavor of a Vaporizing Rebellion Sword to the throat! Granberia would approve of the latter.