Twin Fairies, or Milly & Liru as a companions, are monsters in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
“Fairies generally live and play in groups. If a man is caught by a group of fairies, they will work together to play with him. Very eager for interesting things to play with, it’s said that if a man is captured by multiple fairies, he will be forced to remain their plaything for a long time. Once made into a toy, the fairies will care for him like a pet. Even though they aren’t hostile towards men, their innocence and desire to play is just as dangerous.”
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Kamaitachi-Certain Hit, One Enemy, Wind Attribute
- Landslide-Certain Hit, One Enemy, Earth Attribute
- Flash Flood-Certain Hit, One Enemy, Water Attribute
- Succubus Flower-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Tickling Feather (M)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Tickling Feather (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Fairy Dance-Certain Hit, Debuff, All Enemies, Mini 75%
- Cling-Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, Two Turn Break
- Fairy Trick-Rape
Their overall health is low, but they make up for that in having a high evasion rate. Since they are considered a single target, they can also attack twice per turn. They focus on magical and pleasure attacks physical protection won't help here. They also resist each of the elements and are immune to the wind.
Overall, they can be very annoying to deal with. However, their evasion rate won't help them if your attacks are guaranteed to hit. Most Makina and Holy attacks are guaranteed to hit and do a lot of damage. If each of your party members has at least one of those attacks, you can end the battle in two if not one turn.