Sonya Mazda is the Apoptosis/Angelic counterpart of Sonya's alternate forms.She is the 2nd last boss of paradox mid chapter (Alice line), formed when apoptosis sonya absorbs power from Gnosis. Later evolves into Sonya Chaos when absorbs additional power form Morrigan.
Labyrinth of Chaos Biography
- Holy Lance Wild Dance - 4 Random Foes, Auto-Hit, Physical/Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 3 Turns Cooldown, 10 MP
- Spiral Light Spear - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Physical/Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, +200 Speed, 8 MP
- Grand Cross - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 10 MP
- Shining Breath - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%,
- Tidal Wave - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Water Attribute
- Holy Flare - One Foe, Auto-Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 18 MP
- Lightning of Judgement - One Foe, Auto-Hit, Lightning/Holy Attribute, Ascension/Shock 75%, 18 MP
- Afra-Mazuda - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 75%, 20 MP
- Pleasure Eater - Self Buff, 3 Turns, Absorb Pleasure Damage,
- Dreamy Heavens Dance - Self Buff, 3 Turns, +50% Agility, +100% Magic Evasion, + 100% Hit-Rate, 4 MP
- Zero Shift - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dispel, 5 Turns Cooldown, 20 MP
Fight her like you would deal with any of the Labyrinth of Chaos bosses :
- Always have Vicarious Clara active or another barrier active. One of her attack hit 4 random times, so stacking buffs is recommended.
- Anti-Death song (Fox Geisha only) is needed to counter the ascension effect on her holy attacks.
- She possess a buff increasing her agility and evasion, and another one making her resistant to pleasure. Dispel is recommended to stay able to attack her.
- She also possess a Freeze attack, which can be countered with the Resist Freeze ability owned by Seadragon Dancers, making them useful. Additionally, she can be slowed/stopped by the Timewarp Dance and her resistances can be debuffed by the Seadragon Dancer's skills.
- Finally, she has a skill which inflicts a single target Shock, that can be resisted by the Battle Master Resist Shock ability, allowing you to keep your damage output.
Overall, her greatest strengths come from her extremely high resistances, making her immune to most damaging attacks until debuffed.
A battle against her with only part 1 equipment, no Crisis Hairpin and no stats upgraded can be seen here.
- Nothing is confirmed about her in part 1, since she only appears in the Labyrinth of Chaos. Like her counterpart, the left half of her face is abnormal (hidden).
- Her name makes a reference to Ahura Mazda which is the Avestan name for the creator and sole God of Zoroastrianism, the old Mede and Persian religion. Ahura Mazda is described as the highest spirit of worship in Zoroastrianism, along with being the first and most frequently invoked spirit in the Yasna.
- The literal meaning of the word Mazda is wisdom.