Sonya Mazda is the apoptosis/angelic counterpart of Sonya's alternate forms.
Fight her like you would deal with any of the Labyrinth of Chaos bosses :
- Always have Vicarious Clara active or another barrier active. One of her attack hit 4 random times, so stacking buffs is recommended.
- Anti-Death song (Fox Geisha only) is needed to counter the ascension effect on her holy attacks.
- She possess a buff increasing her agility and evasion, and another one making her resistant to pleasure. Dispel is recommended to stay able to attack her.
- She also possess a freeze attack, which can be countered with the resist freeze ability owned by Seadragon Dancers, making them useful. Additionally, she can be slowed/stopped by the Timewarp Dance and her resistances can be debuffed by the Seadragon Dancer's skills.
- Finally, she has a skill which inflicts a single target shock, that can be resisted by the Battle Master Resist Shock ability, allowing you to keep your damage output.
Overall, her greatest strengths come from her extremely high resistances, making her immune to most damaging attacks until debuffed.
- Nothing is confirmed about her in part 1, since she only appears in the Labyrinth of Chaos. Like her counterpart, the left half of her face is abnormal (hidden).
- Her name makes a reference to Ahura Mazda which is the Avestan name for the creator and sole God of Zoroastrianism, the old Mede and Persian religion. Ahura Mazda is described as the highest spirit of worship in Zoroastrianism, along with being the first and most frequently invoked spirit in the Yasna.
- The literal meaning of the word Mazda is wisdom.