Sonya Mainyu is the yoma/doll counterpart of Sonya's alternate forms.
She is one of the harder super bosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos. Fight her like you would any other super boss. Stack Vicarious Clara, stack your stats, debuff hers. Then attack her. However, you want to keep these things in mind:
- She is completely immune to physical, bio and sonic attacks. Any certain Hit attack that deals those types of damages will heal her, making Makina skills inefficient. However, she is weak to most elements, making magical skills the best source of damages.
- She possess a self buff reflecting magical attacks. Dispel (priest) counter it.
- She can inflict both party wide instant death and Ascension. Bringing a Fox Geisha for her Anti-Death Song is vital to countering this.
- She also has certain hit attacks which inflict burn, shock and freeze. Vicarious Clara can deal with these attacks, as it will prevent them from landing in the first place.
- She has an attack which inflicts single target blind. Again, Vicarious Clara should be able to protect you from this.
- She can be slowed/stopped and debuffed, making Seadragon Dancers and Taoist effective.
- Angra Mainyu is the Avestan-language name of Zoroastrianism's hypostasis of the "destructive spirit". The Middle Persian equivalent is Ahriman
- Nothing is confirmed about her in part 1, since she only appears in the Labyrinth of Chaos. Like her counterpart, the left half of her face is abnormal (monsterized).