Sonya Mainyu is the Yoma/Doll counterpart of Sonya's alternate forms.
- Reaper's Requiem - All Foes, Physical, Physical Attribute, Death 75%
- 13 the Punisher - One Foe, Physical, Physical Attribute, Death 50%
- Purgatory Flame - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Demon Flame Dance - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Fire/Dark Attribute, Burn 10%
- Demon Ice Burial - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Ice/Dark Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Demon Thunder Dust - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Lightning/Dark Attribute, Shock 10%
- Shadow Flare - One Foe, Auto-Hit, Dark Attribute, Death 10%
- Fire of Judgement - One Foe, Auto-Hit, Fire/Dark Attribute, Burn/Death 75%
- Anri-Manyu - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dark Attribute, Death 75%
- Semen Extractor of Ra - One Foe, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 75%, HP Drain
- Magic Reflect - Self Buff, 2 turns, +100% Magic Reflection, 3 Turns Cooldown, 20 MP
- Zero Shift - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dispel, 5 Turns Cooldown, 20 MP
She is one of the harder super bosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos. Fight her like you would any other super boss. Stack Vicarious Clara, stack your stats, debuff hers. Then attack her. However, you want to keep these things in mind:
- She is completely immune to Physical, Bio and Sonic attacks. Any certain Hit attack that deals those types of damages will heal her, making Makina skills inefficient. However, she is weak to most elements, making magical skills the best source of damages.
- She possess a self buff reflecting magical attacks. Dispel (Priest) counter it.
- She can inflict both party wide instant death and Ascension. Bringing a Fox Geisha for her Anti-Death Song is vital to countering this.
- She also has certain hit attacks which inflict Burn, Shock and Freeze. Vicarious Clara can deal with these attacks, as it will prevent them from landing in the first place.
- She has an attack which inflicts single target Bind. Again, Vicarious Clara should be able to protect you from this.
- She can be slowed/stopped and debuffed, making Seadragon Dancers and Taoist effective.
- Angra Mainyu is the Avestan-language name of Zoroastrianism's hypostasis of the "destructive spirit". The Middle Persian equivalent is Ahriman
- Nothing is confirmed about her in part 1, since she only appears in the Labyrinth of Chaos. Like her counterpart, the left half of her face is abnormal (monsterized).