The Sluggy Stars are a three-in-one boss who appear in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox
The Sluggy Stars can be found in the Slug's Tower.
When Luka and the party arrive at Midas Village to acquire gold equipment, he notices an unusually large amount of Slug girls living there. He goes to visit Flora, a legendary maid. She explains to Luka the slug girl infestation may have something to do with the slug girls having a new Queen living in the tower to the west and that there was a similar infestation 50 years ago. Flora was the one who slew the Slug Queen back then, but that was when she was still in her prime. Luka offers to deal with the problem instead.
On the third floor of the tower, Luka learns that the Slug Queen is not a single slug, but three of them. They temporarily stop mating with the youth and attack Luka. After beating them, Luka tells them about the current slug infestation going on in Midas; they agree to stop reproducing so much as they believe they have enough slug girls now. They'll only copulate for pleasure from now on.
They can be recruited to the party, but they want evidence that Luka is kind enough to slugs. You can do this by gaining 100 affection with any slug party member you've recruited. Once you do, they'll give you an item which can be shown to the Sluggy Stars, and they'll join your party.
- Slime Attack - One Foe, Normal Attack, Slime 50%
- Ecstasy Slime - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute,Trance 50%
- Slimy Caress - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Slime 75%
- Slug Fellatio - One Foe(Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Slug Chest Licking - One Foe(F), Pleasure Attribute
- Slug Genital Licking - One Foe(F), Pleasure Attribute
- Triple Twining - One Foe(Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind(Two Turns Break), Slime 75%
- Slug Crush - Rape, Slime 75%
They count as one enemy but have three attacks for each turn. They also possess a lot of health, so a hunter can help here, due to their Land-Dweller Killer skill. Try bringing companions who can use either Holy and Lightning attacks and the battle should be easy enough... You can use pretty much any element except Bio here as that is the only one she is immune to.