Shinifa is a low-class Apoptosis creature appears in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. She bears an appearance similar to one of a spider, so it is possible she used to be a member of the Arachne race before being transformed by Apoptosis.
- Zombie Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy, Zombie 50%
- Tackle-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Cruel Tongue-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy, Poison 75%, Bio Weakness 100%
- Dark Fog-Physical Attack, All Enemies, Blind 50%
- Sweet Breath-Debuff, All Enemies, Sleep 75%
- Take (Trigger 1)-Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, One Turn Break
- Take (Trigger 2)-Rape
- Assimilation (Cont.)-Rape, Drains HP
- Assimilation (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female, Bind 50%, Drains HP
Her normal attack has a chance to induced Zombie, which causes bio attacks to heal you and white magic to damage you. Zombie can be a blessing in disguise, as poison is a bio-based attack. If Cruel Tongue induces Poison, you regain 10% of your hp per turn rather than lose it. This is stupid. Dark fog can cause blind, which reduces your physical attack rate by half until the end of combat. It also hits all members of the party, making it a threatening ability. Use Eye Drops to cure it. Her Sweet Breath reduces your overall stats and puts the target to Sleep. This attack also hits all party members. Sleep prevents the target from taking any action for up to six turns. It can be cured with Restorative. If she uses Take or Assimilation, struggle or Luka will take immense damage the following turn. If it happens to any other party member, they will struggle automatically.
Like Eater, this is another one of those apoptosis you should kill with fire. She is weak to Burn and Ascension, while also being weak to the holy and fire elements.