Shesta is a low-class Apoptosis creature who appears in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. Her upper body is a human's, yet her lower body is that of insect with a human leg attached. It can be speculated by her quotes that she was a human merchant before.
- Poison Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy, Poison 25%
- Dark-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Fire-Magical Attack, One Enemy, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Blizzard-Magical Attack, One Enemy, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Thunder-Magical Attack, One Enemy, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Hollow Handjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Hollow Masturbation-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Hollow Fellatio-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Hollow Cunninglus-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Hollow Tit Fuck-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
Because she is Apoptosis, she has excellent elemental and status resistances. She uses magical-based attacks rather than physical ones, and she also has a standard attack which has a chance to inflict poison. She's probably the toughest Apoptosis found in the Southern Ilias Continent Tartarus. At first, she's never in a group, but that will change once you've arrived at the 3rd layer of the Tartarus, where you may fight two of them at once, so be careful if you still have troubles fighting her.
If you recruited Jade or Sully earlier, they could be a big help here, as they resist fire and ice. But they're still weak to lightning. Shesta resists all of the elements and status resistances, but Ilias is still useful because of the damage a Hunter brings to a party. If you don't have Ilias, use Barbun. But she is weak to Silence, which Rami has access to if you've levelled her up sufficiently. But any Magician will have access to it; it's not unique to Rami. Silence helps a lot here, as it prevents her from using her most damaging attacks like Fire, Blizzard and Thunder. You still want to have Sonya in the party for the healing. Luka can take the fourth spot as a tank.