Sheep Girl, or Mary as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Tackle-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Drunk Kiss-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy, Confusion 50%
- Drunk Fingering-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Drunk Blowjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Drunken Sheep-Buff, Self, ATK+, 5 Turns, Sleep 25%, Confusion 25%
A lot of the time, she will use Drunken Sheep, which can be either a buff and a debuff for her. Sometimes, it will make her stronger. Other times, it will put her to sleep for six turns, sealing her fate. If it doesn't put her to sleep, she can do a surprising amount of damage. Drunk Kiss can cause the target to attack both enemies and allies randomly, but can be cleansed with Restorative. The real threat here is when they appear in groups or alongside more threatening enemies like Leech Girl or Bunny Girl.
Because she's a beast, she is weak to pleasure. So the Imps help here, as well as Ilias/Alice, who should have access to pleasure attacks by now. Rami, the imp, can use fire-based spells, and Sheep Girl is weak to fire-based attacks. Since she's weak to Trance, Melty Kiss, which any of the three Imps can use, also helps here. As can Barbun, the Rabbit Girl, in the form of Beast Killer arrows.