Sea Cucumber Girl, or Yume as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox
“An extremely greedy monster, they infest the shorelines. Their staple food is male semen. When they find a healthy male, they attack and suck his body into her mouth. Looking like a huge female genital, she is able to control every muscle inside of her to force the man to ejaculate. Able to shrink her inner wall, the Sea Cucumber Girl is able to give an amazingly pleasurable squeezing stimulation. Like that, she can force her catch to ejaculate until they are sucked dry. Greedily sucking up everything, she is a very dangerous monster.
Unable to differentiate between feeding and reproduction, the semen she squeezes is used for conceiving children. In addition, there have been cases of Sea Cucumbers attacking human females and other monsters. Holding them in their mouth, she will squeeze out all of their bodily fluids.”
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Water Bullet-Magical Attack, One Enemy, Water Attribute
- Sea Cucumber Suck-Pleasure Attack with Bind, One Enemy, Target:Luka, 3 Turns Break
- Squeezed Essence Peristalsis (M)-Rape, Drains HP
- Ecstasy Rub (M)-Rape, Trance 75%
- Squeezed Essence Peristalsis (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target:Female, Bind 50%, Drains HP
- Ecstasy Rub (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target:Female, Bind 50%, Trance 75%
Lightning is good against them. They have various binds and drains, which means you must kill them first. They usually appear in group with Shellfish Girl. Shellfish Girl often wastes her turn defending and because of that you can kill Sea Cucumber Girl with no problem.