Saki is a singer who took over the Grandeur theater with her "singing". When Luka arrives in the theater, everyone is talking about her. Luka decides to put an end to this, as he believes them to all be perverts. Luka and Saki fight each other, but Luka wins. Saki then decides to go on a world tour with Luka and forces her way into the party.
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Succubus Slap-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Sexy Beam-Certain Hit, One Enemy, Pleasure Attribute, Seduction 25%
- Weakening Dance-Certain Debuff, All Enemies, All Stats Down, 5 Turns
- Sexy Dance-Certain Debuff, All Enemies, Horny 75%, Trance 75%
- Sparkle☆-Certain Debuff, All Enemies, Stun 75%
- Song of Defense-Buff, All Allies, Defense/Magic Defense Up, 3 Turns
- Melty Kiss-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy, Horny 75%
- Romanus Teri-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
- Melo Sophia-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
Saki can be annoying to fight. She uses her Song of Defence relatively often in combat, which makes beating her all the more difficult. Don't be surprised if Luka goes down quickly in this one. She possesses five high damaging single target attacks which are likely to be used on Luka. For this purpose, try making Luka as tanky as possible before going into the fight so your companions can damage Saki. Finally, she possesses three attacks which hit all party members. These dances are what make her an annoying battle; she can either stun the whole party, decrease their overall stats for five turns, or put them in a trance. So bringing races or equipment that resist those status effects will help here.