After you've defeated all the armies attacking the human kingdoms, there are some powerful monster girl waifus awaiting a brave, young hero to come and sweep them up off their feet. Some of them are quite tricky, hence this guide, so let's get to work.
She's not quite Queen Alraune yet, but she will be soon enough and she's needed to recruit the old Queen Alraune which is why she's included on this list.
- Once you make it to Plansect Village and talk to her, tell her you're not taking sides just yet.
- Go talk to Queen Bee on Red Mountain and tell her you've just come to talk.
- Return to Alraune Priestess and broker peace.
- Win the next two fights and then go talk to Alraune Priestess to recruit her.
Additionally, you should also be able to recruit her if you decided to side with her immediately, but that stops you from recruiting Queen Bee, so this is the ideal option.
Exactly the same as Alraune Priestess. Once you've brokered peace and won the two following fights, go talk to Queen Bee on Red Mountain and she should join you.
Once again, she'll join if you decide to side with her initially but that locks you out from recruiting Alraune Priestess.
Once you've resolved the problems at Succubus and Lady's village, return to Grangold King for your reward. Now, Queen Ant should be recruit-able. Simply give her the honey from the Four Perverts side quest and she'll join the party.
First, you must complete the Harpy Disappearance quest if that wasn't obvious enough.
Simply show her two trophies from the coliseum to recruit her.
You can get a bronze trophy from the basic challenges. A silver trophy from completing one of the race trophies. And a gold trophy from completing 10 waves of the survival challenge.
Show her the Hide and Seek trophy from finding Amira 21 times and she'll join you.
Queen Alraune won't join you until Alraune Priestess takes up the position of Queen.
- Bring Alraune Priestess to her and she'll give instructions on how she can become a Queen.
- Alraune Priestess adamantly refuses, but you're the party leader so you drag her to Gold Beach, North-East of Godaaru.
- Find the crystallized sunlight. Alraune Priestess tells you to smash it, but it doesn't matter which option you take. Alraune Priestess becomes the new Queen Alraune and the old Queen Alraune joins your party.
El should join the party after talking to her enough on the way to stop her mother. Afterwards, she'll have a quest on the Pocket Castle Bounty Board. The steps are as follows if you don't like links.
- Talk to her on the Pocket Castle Boat.
- Follow her to the top deck and talk to her again.
- Talk to Queen Alraune.
- Plants seeds at Natalia Beach. Several events will occur one after the other at the beach. Exhaust the events and the quest will complete.
- Then, bring El to her mother and she'll join your party.
She'll be a Queen if she can find a supportive husband.
- After you've defeated her and talked to the Grangold King, return to her and she'll inform you that she, unfortunately, can't follow through on her marriage promise as she is a candidate to become Queen Insect.
- Tell her you'll help and she'll take you to meet Queen Ant and Queen Bee, the other two candidates.
- Now, the next two choices don't actually seem to matter for recruiting Spider Princess.
- If you tell Queen Ant and Queen Bee that Spider Princess has turned over a new leaf and the choose to support her, then you'll fight those two, Spider Princess will join immediately afterward, and gain access to the Queen Insect race.
- If you say you don't believe she has good intentions, and choose to support Queen Ant and Queen Bee, you'll fight Spider Princess again and Queen Ant will gain the Insect Queen race. But, if you return to Spider Princess afterwards, she says you can't believe her betrothed betrayed her, but then reveal she's super aroused by your sadistic behaviour and join your party anyways.
There is some misinformation spreading around about this quest right now. Some say you need to max out Vanilla's shop in Part 2 to proceed. I did it just after Vanilla got upgraded Elemental Stones from Grangold, so you might just need to have all the upgrades from Part 1 (Version 2.10).
- Anyways, once Vanilla is a good enough shopkeeper, bring her to Queen Vampire who'll reveal she wants to start a pub in Sabasa.
- First, bring Vanilla to Salaan's house and talk to her there. Once things are set up there, talk to Queen Vampire and she'll send you for the best rugs available.
- Warp to the Navy Base and head west to Sheep Island. Talk to the Sheep in the doorway and she'll arrange for some rugs.
- Finally, Queen Vampire will ask for some of the finest alcohol. Go talk to Lazarus in the Pocket Castle Casino and you're done.
- If you haven't recruited Lazarus yet, he can be found in the Goldport Pub after resolving the situation in Grangold.
- Talk to Queen Vampire and she'll join you.
Queens of the South and North Seas
Go talk to Poseidoness in the North Sea Temple. She'll send you to Queen Mermaid. Go talk to her and she'll revive Kraken for you, who'll promptly join you. Then, bring Kraken to Poseidoness and she'll join you too.