Rabbit Girl, or Barbun as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Rapid Fire-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Attack Twice, Hit Rate:30%
- 優しい指遣い-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- むっちり素股-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Push Down-Bind, Target: Luka, 2 Turns Break
She is weak on the health and defence side, but she makes up for it in damage. Rapid Fire can do a lot of damage, quickly removing 50% of your health bar if both hit. Thankfully, it has a low hit rate, so it's unlikely both will land. Push Down isn't a damaging attack, but the follow-up attack is. Although, you don't have to struggle with this one. If your confident in Luka's health and defence, you don't necessarily have to struggle. If you attack her with powerful abilities, she could be dead in the two turns it takes to struggle out. It's a personal preference.
Since she's a member of the beast family, you would expect her to be weak to pleasure. But she is an exception. Instead, try using bio and sound attacks. You shouldn't have access to the sound element yet, but bio is available. Ratty can use bio attacks in various ways. Even her regular attacks have a chance to inflict poison, which removes 10% of her health per turn. Or just use Mimi/Ilias's Beast Killer arrows.
"Wonderful. Now you're losing to herbivores too? Well, I suppose your ass is grass, isn't it? Rabbit Girls are members of the Beast family that attack using bows and arrows, Their bow skills shouldn't pose much of a threat to you though. Beasts also have strong pleasure attacks, but those shouldn't be an issue either. If they appear in a group, focus down each one individually if you have to. The hunter's Beast Killer skill is especially effective. Now go, Luka. Show that rabbit who the real lawnmower is."
- She is friends with Sheep Girl and is disturbed by her addiction to Saki.
- She appears in every bar where you find Sheep Girl, where Rabbit Girl is often scolding her.
- She lets Luka go after her game over scene, but Luka becomes addicted to the pleasure she offers and goes back.