Minotaur Girl, or Mina as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
“A monster that resembles a cow, she has a surprisingly human appearance. There is no human soldier that can match her in brute strength, though. Able to knock down any man, she will then take that opening to rape them. In most cases the goal is to feed instead of reproduction. With strong muscles in her vagina, she is able to freely tighten and control every movement inside of her. When a man is caught inside of her, it’s said that she holds him like a vice as she uses her muscles to squeeze everything out of him. For your own safety, you should never make a Minotauros angry when she’s raping you.
In almost every case, the man will be released after the Minotauros has finished raping him but when the Minotauros really likes a man, she may carry him back to her home and force him to be her husband.”
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Fire Roar Axe-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Minotaur Crash-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Hit Rate:30%, Ignores Defence
- Power Charge-Buff, Doubles Attack for Following Turn
- Strong Handjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Furious Intercrural-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Busty Tit Fuck-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Ferocious Blowjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Push Down-Bind, Target: Luka, One Turn Break
- Minotaurus Rape (Act.)-Rape
- Minotaurus Rape (Cont.)-Rape
She is a powerful opponent with good stats all-around. Thankfully, she will never appear in a group. So don’t worry about running into three of the things at once. However, she is completely single target and has no attacks which hit more than one member of the party. Exploit that weakness by having Luka equip items which make him more likely to be targeted (if he is strong enough to take the damage). She is weak to pleasure attacks, so anyone who can use pleasure attacks can help here. Particularly succubi.
But, if you have anyone who uses Ascension or Death magic, you can potentially end the fight right off the bat. She is surprisingly vulnerable to them. On a final note, her physical attacks ignore defence.