Lizard Thief A, or Liru as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Rapid Knife Throw-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Trick Knife-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Flame Breath-Certain Hit, All Enemies, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Scorching Breath-Certain Debuff, All Enemies, Paralysis 75%
- Lizard Handjob-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
- Lizard Blowjob-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
The best way to fight this one is by using pleasure attacks as she is weak to them. Paralysis and burn resistance can also help here. She is a more damage focused version of Lizard Thief B, so if you can resist her damage and paralysing attacks, she shouldn't be too much trouble
- One of them will first talk to you before attacking you. She can provide extra dialogue while recruiting the Lizard Boss, but she isn't a requirement for it.