Lamp Genie, or Jeannie as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox
“A half-human half-monster that possesses an antique lamp; she is only able to leave her dimension when a man rubs the lamp and summons her into his dimension. Using the guise of granting wishes, she skillfully seduces men. Most men are unable to resist and make a wish of lust. Extremely skilled at sexual techniques, she can fulfill that wish and leave the man satisfied. After the man is exhausted, she will show her true nature and swallow him whole.
If the man wishes instead for [Wealth and Fame], or any variation thereof, she will show him an illusion with her magic. Like that, she will again swallow him. It’s believed that any strong-minded man who holds no selfish desires will actually have their wish granted by her.”
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Bite-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Mega Thunder-Magical Attack, All Enemies, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Sleep-Debuff, All Enemies, Sleep 75%
- Hand of Pleasure (M)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Hand of Pleasure (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Mouth of Joy (M)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Mouth of Joy (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Chest of Delight-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Intercrural Enjoyment-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Fingers of Ecstasy (M)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Fingers of Ecstasy (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Lead into Heaven-Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, One Turn Break
- Heavenly Kamasutra (Act.)-Rape
- Heavenly Kamasutra (Cont.)-Rape
Because she's a Yoma, she has high-status resistances. But she is weak to some of the elements. Focus on water and ice based attacks but try to avoid fire. She is tough and may take a while to go down. Thankfully, she doesn't have any attacks that hit more than one enemy except one. But that attack is also extremely dangerous, so try to bring some items which resist sleep and if you have any abilities which resist sleep, equip those too.
Think of her as a mini-boss. Because of this, she will only appear as one enemy, so you needn't worry about running into three of them all at once.