Kitsune, or Kitsu as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
“An animal-based monster of the fox family, kitsune are known to have the highest potential magical power among animal-type monsters. Though this kitsune is still young, a normal human would struggle to fight on equal terms.
Fascinated by male genitals, they will use any chance they can take to play with them with either their hands or tails. When played with by their soft tails, most men are unable to resist giving into the Kitsune. In addition, a Kitsune’s vagina is many times more pleasurable than a human female’s. Able to skillfully control every muscle inside of them, they can adjust the tightness to whichever level they wish.
In the Kitsune family, to get married you only need your partner to orgasm three times. Once the man gives into temptation three times, they are recognized as agreeing to be the Kitsune’s husband. Unfortunately, due to the sexual skills of a Kitsune, if they fall in love with a man at first sight, the man will have no choice in the matter.”
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Kitsune's Spinning Wheel-Physical Attack, All Enemies
- Earth-Magical Attack, One Enemy, Earth Attribute
- Fluffy Tail-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy
- Lick-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy
- Rub Rub-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
- Double Tail-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka, Attack 2 Times
Nothing special. Attack with wind and eventually you will win.