Junk Doll Girl, or Francesca as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
“An amalgamation Doll monster created by combining various doll parts that had become junk. The regrets from those dolls have caused her to develop a very brutal personality.
She acts on a principle of destruction, and any creature caught by her will be killed by having their energy sucked out. However, she is only obeying the will of her master who is shut away in the tower of this other world, carrying out orders to suppress the invading forces.
Each doll appears to possess an individual will, and they express multiple personalities. However, this notion of individuality is very flimsy, as the limbs, and even heads can be replaced with those from other Doll monsters. Since she has never left the tower before, she expresses a longing to see the outside world.”
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Drill Arts-Physical Attack, All Enemies
- Dismantled Strike-Physical Attack, Random Enemy, Attacks Four Times
- Mega Thunder-Magical Attack, All Enemies, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Quick-Buff, Self, Quick for 6 Turns
- Stop-Debuff, One Enemy, Stop 75%
- Gravity-Coin Toss, One Enemy, Hit Rate:50%, HP/2,
- Junk Group Handjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Junk Group Masturbation-Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Junk Paizuri-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
She is a very powerful foe. She resists almost every Status Effect and can attack three times per turn. Her weak points are Natural Elements such as Wind, Water and Earth. You can use Sylph or Gnome. Luckily, she appears without a group of enemies.