Jaide is a low-class Apoptosis creature who appears in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. Although it seems like most of her body is made from machines now, her quotes speculate that she was a human researcher before being morphed into apoptosis.
- Attack - One Foe, Normal Attack
- レーザーアイ - One Foe, Physical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Melt Scissors (F) - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%
- Melt Scissors (Act.) - One Foe(Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind(3 Turns Break)
- Melt Scissors (Cont.)- Rape
Her main attack has a small chance to apply shock, and it uses the lightning element. Shock prevents the target from taking action for three turns. Replace this member with someone else. If she binds Luka, just attack her. It takes three turns to break out, and by the time you do, you could have killed her. Your companions will automatically struggle. Jaide is weak to the lightning and earth elements, so Rami and Ilias can help here. She is weak to shock, and Ilias has access to this status effect. Ilias also starts as a Hunter, so that just adds to the value of having Ilias in the party. If you don't have Ilias, you could always use Barbun, the Rabbit Girl. You also want to have Sonya to provide healing, as you'll be taking a lot of damage before the fight is over.