- Slime Attack - One Foe, Normal Attack, Slime 50%
- Poison Attack - One Foe, Normal Attack, Poison 25%
- Dissolving Liquid - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%, Slime 75%
- Slimy Caress - One Foe, Pleasure Attack, Slime 75%
- Mount - One Foe(Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind(Two Turns Break), Slime 75%
- Slug Drain - Rape, Drains HP, Slime 75%
Like any other slug, she is weak against Lightning. Her Dissolving Liquid may be dangerous because of Digest and Slime. Most of her attacks trigger Slime, use Slime Check you were given in Midas Village to prevent it.
"No way... Eaten by a slug? You're a poor snack to have. The High Slug's attack power isn't very high. She instead makes use of annoying status effects. Also, she has high HP and defense power. Due to these factors, she's an annoying enemy. Common with slugs, she's weak to lightning. Use lots of lightning magic, and make her go numb. While she can have status effects inflicted on her... Slime and poison are basically ineffective. Unless it's a long fight, she isn't too bad. If you have access to lightning, she should be easy. Now go, oh brave Luka. Destroy the slugs, and rescue that overrun village."