Dodomeki, or Manako as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Demon Eyes of Darkness-Debuff, All Enemies, Blind 75%
- Demon Eyes of Silence-Debuff, All Enemies, Silence 75%
- Demon Eyes of Confusion-Debuff, All Enemies, Confusion 75%
- Demon Eyes of Healing-Heal, One Ally
- One Hundred Eyed Handjob-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
- One Hundred Eyed Blowjob-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
- One Hundred Eyed Paizuri-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
Her eyes can inflict different Status Effects and heal her allies if she is in a group of monsters. It is recommended you take her down first as she will simply heal her allies if you focus on them instead. Like any other Demi-Human, she is particularly resistant to ice-based attacks, so try to avoid using those if you have other elements available to you.
- Dodomeki is youkai in Japanese Mythology. They are cursed women with very long arms covered in tiny bird eyes. They were once human girls who developed a penchant for stealing money.