Devil Fighter, or Regina as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Cursed God Slash-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Hit Rate:30%, Ignores Defence
- Cyclone Blade-Physical Attack, All Enemies, Wind Attribute
- Power Charge-Buff, Self, Doubles Attack for Following Turn
- Timid Handjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Timid Blowjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
Due to her being a Yoma, she has naturally high elemental resistances. But she is weak to Holy magic, so try to use that. She uses a rapier and imbues her attacks with fire magic, so try bringing physical and fire resistant gear.
“What a shameless situation you’re in. Perhaps I should keep you here forever, too. Of course, I have no intention of doing that. The Devil Fighter is good with a sword. Especially after she charges her power. Since she’s a Yoma class, status effects are hard to use. But blind can work, so use that to take away her sword. Her attribute defence is high as well, so don't depend on those. Focus on using physical attacks to beat her up. Now go, oh brave Luka. If you lose, I'll meet you in this alternate space with a similar outcome…”