Deiji is a friendly Desert Scylla. She can join you after a battle.
“I'll give you one of my tentacles. It's a present, because we became friends. ♪" (+1 Coiling Tentacle)
“A phoenix tail will be handy in a pinch. It's a present, because we became friends. ♪" (+1 Phoenix Tail)
“Traveling to such a place will cost money... Alright, you can have this. ♪" (+880G)
“Ah, a jewel of the earth. ♪ Gimme, gimme. ♪" (Give Orange Earth Stone?)
- Yes - “Yaay, thank you. ♪" (+20 Affinity)
- No - “Stingy…"
“Hey, gimme money. ♪" (Give 528G?)
- Yes - “Yaay, thank you. ♪" (+25 Affinity)
- No - “Stingy…"
- Not enough money - “...Huh? You don't have anyyy?"
“Ah, a bananaaa. ♪ Gimme, gimme. ♪" (Give Banana?)
- Yes - “Yaay, thank you. ♪" (+30 Affinity)
- No - “Stingy…"
“Today I had a fight over territory with Antlion Girl... That girl makes nests everywhere."
“I am a scylla that has adapted for life in the desert. I secrete highly viscous mucus to prevent me from drying out."
“Ah! A human! Hey, let me suck your semen, okay? ♪"
“I am weak to water, because I am a desert monster."
“When it's hot out, we hide in the sand. Of course if any Antlion Girls appear we fight them."
“I'll give you lots of squeezing... Ahahaa. ♪"
“I really want to wrap around you... Ahahaa. ♪"
“There are a lot of mud dolls hanging around here, huh? Well, they are Gnome's familiars."
“Gnome's power is amazing. Sometimes she swings around Sandworm Girls."
“Gnome is actually pretty timid. She probably won't meet with strangers."
“I hate lamias... Do you know why?"
- Because they are strong - “Strength has nothing to do with it. I don't like their wriggly appearance."
- Because the wriggle - “Yeah, that's right! Why do they have to be so disgusting?" (+10 Affinity)
- Because they are cold - “huh? Lamia are cold? I didn't know that, I've never touched one."
“Do you know what Desert Scylla Eat? Excluding semen obviously, of course we eat that."
- Meat - “Sorry, but I don't eat much meat. Fruit is my favorite. ♪"
- Fruit - “Yeah, fruit is my favorite. I pick bananas near the oasis." (+10 Affinity)
- Sand - “Just because I am a desert monster does not mean I eat sand! That's so rude…" (-5 Affinity)
- Sandworm Girls - “Nothing can eat those…"
“Why is the Mirage Girl so excitable? Regular Ghost Girls are much more gloomy."
- It's just her nature - “She was originally childish? Was she an air-headed dancer?"
- It's because of her environment - “So it's the desert after all? It's because there's no moisture to dampen her spirit, isn't it?" (+10 Affinity)
- It's actually just bravado - “Re-Really?! The truth is unbelievable..."
“I've never been outside the desert. Hey, what place is fun?"
- The beach - “The desert has beaches too... Is there no where else?"
- The forest - “Ahh, I want to gooo! ♪ There are lots of trees there, right?!" (+10 Affinity)
- My house - “I don't think that's funny.... But I do want to got to a village outside of the desert. ♪" (+10 Affinity)
“Something about the world feels strange. Can you feel it too?"
- I can feel it - “It feels somehow unpleasant."
- I cannot feel it - “Oh? I'm jealous of your insensitivityyy..."
- I am travelling because of it - “Huh? Amaaazing! That might be a bit interesting." (+10 Affinity)
"The desert is nice. It wets my heart."
“Ahh, it's my free time…" Deiji is building sand mountains.
“Lalalaaa. ♪" Deiji danced a cheerful dance! ...But nothing happened.
“What is this? It's rough and I can't get to sleep." Deiji picked up a rock. (+1 Rock)
“Whoa whoa, my legs are tangled!" Deiji trips over nothing!
“Ei! Ei!" Deiji discharges electricity from their body! (Uses Skill: Electric Discharge)