Desert Scylla, or Deiji as a companion, is a monster in the first part of Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
“A subspecies of Scylla adapted to the desert. She is able to swim freely in the shifting sands, and can make the sands flow at her whim. Due to living in the harsh desert she always needs moisture, which she acquires by capturing human prey with her tentacles as the person is unable to move in the flowing sand. Prey is scarce in the desert, so every drop of fluid from their catch will be squeezed out.
If her prey happens to be a strong man, she may engage in intercourse with him. She will hold her opponent down with her tentacles and pull him towards the reproductive hole on the centre of her lower body. The inner walls of her reproductive hole move like they’re massaging the penis, encouraging the release of semen. This does not stop until all of his semen has been extracted, leaving the pitiful prey dry and exhausted in the Desert Scylla’s embrace.”
- Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Quicksand – Physical Attack, All Enemies, Earth Attribute
- Sand Cloud – Physical Debuff, All Enemies, Blind 50%
- Tentacle Dance – Normal Attack, Random Enemy
- Tentacle Caress (M) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Tentacle Caress (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Tentacle Restraint – Physical Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, Two Turns Break
- Restraint Tentacles Caress (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female, Bind 50%
- Restraint Tentacles Caress (M) – Rape
She has bind movement. Use Gnome if you obtained her or Lightning and Water Attributes if you didn’t. She’s vulnerable to both Holy and Dark and Luka has Holy.
"Once again, something is drying in the sun of this desert... That something moaning at the center of the world is you. Desert Scylla uses Tentacle skills. She also uses Earth elemental and Blinding skills. How annoying. Her offense potential is quite troublesome, but her defense is brittle. Also, status ailments can do the job. Every element is strong, but the Earth element really does stand out. In exchange, a denizen of the desert will always be weak against Water elemental attacks. Now go, oh moaning one. This time, I would like to hear a cry of victory."