“A subspecies of Lamia, she lives primarily in arid regions. A subordinate of Sphinx, she was given the role of testing those who would attempt the [Dragon Seal Trial]. Very cruel, and just as intelligent, she takes pleasure in tormenting those she deems unqualified.
Like most Lamias, she coils around her catch as she rapes them. Once the man’s genitalia are strangled inside her tight vagina, most men will surrender with surprising quickness. In addition, there is a very powerful poison inside of her body that paralyses her catch. Once she rapes you, it is not possible to return alive.”
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Snake Body Strike-Physical Attack, All Enemies
- Cobra’s Venomous Fang-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Bio Attribute, Poison 75%, Death 25%
- Cobra Blowjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Cobra Tit Fuck-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Cobra Roll-Physical Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, Three Turns Break
- Nightmare Tightening (M)-Physical Bound Attack
- Cobra Anal (M)-Rape
- Nightmare Tightening (F)-Physical Attack, Target: Female, Bind 50%
- Cobra Anal (F)-Reverse Rape, Target: Female, Bind 50%
Cobra’s Venomous Fang is without a doubt her most dangerous attack. But it is single target, so that’s good. Not only can it poison you, but it also has a small chance inflict Instant Death which will kill you regardless of how much health you had. She can also bind Luka for three turns. Either struggle out of it or attack her normally. I usually find it better to just attack her as the fight will likely be over within the three turns to get out of the bind. Avoid Bio attacks, as she is immune to them. Attack her with the Ice and Water elements instead.
"...Back again? Well I'm used to it already. Cobra Girl is a desert dwelling Lamia. She's resistant to Poison and Bind attacks. She's quite sturdy but she's weak to Ice. Since she's a desert dweller she's also weak to Water. Status ailments hardly ever work on her so don't rely on them. Focus on hitting her weaknesses. Now go, oh brave Luka. Evil monsters like that lurking in the pyramid should be destroyed."