Centipede Girl, or Vanessa as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
“An insect monster that’s closely related to a centipede. Boasting a durable carapace, her combat ability is high.
Feeding on human bodily fluids, her preferred feed is human semen. After restraining her catch, she will wrap her legs around him and use her many feet to stimulate him. Using those many feet to force him to ejaculate, she will squeeze him dry. In most cases, she will continue until her prey dies.
In some cases, she will mate with her catch through a gap in her carapace. Tiny projections that are capable of moving like feet provide unbearable stimulation to the man. Restrained, the man is forced to ejaculate dozens of times. Here, too, the man is usually forced to mate until his death of exhaustion. She’s an extremely dangerous monster, as most encounters lead to death.”
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Shell Strike-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Centipede Rampage-Physical Attack, All Enemies
- Sweet Mouth-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
- Centipede Torture (M)-Pleasure Attack, Target:Luka
- Centipede Torture (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target:Female
- Centipede Winding-Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target:Luka, Two Turns Break
- Centipede Violations (M)-Rape
- Centipede Violations (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target:Female, Bind 50%
Because she's an insect monster, she has high defence, excellent resistances, and her attack strength isn't too shabby either. You can decrease them if you have a Superstar in your party. If you don't, it isn't a problem. Just attack her with Holy-based attacks, and she'll go down. If you don't have anyone with Holy-based attacks, then it still shouldn't be a problem. She'll just take longer to kill. Avoid using the fire, ice and lightning elements, but anything else will still do decent damage.
On an unrelated note, it's a good idea to have at least one Superstar in the party. They are helpful against generic enemies and remain useful even in the late game. Super Bosses because they can decrease enemy stats and increase the groups. You should always have one in the party. But it can be difficult to obtain one, so it's not a problem if you don't.