Cactus Girl, or Casta as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Ivy Attack-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Ivy Caress-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy
- Healing Honey-Heal, One Ally
- Cactus Girl Blowjob-Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Cactus Girl Tit Fuck- Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Thorny Thorny Embrace- Physical Attack, Target: Female, Bind 50%
- Cactus Girl Embrace- Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, One Turn Break
- Cactus Girl Fertilisation (Act.)-Rape
- Cactus Girl Fertilisation (Cont.)-Rape
Cactus Girl is a healer. Kill the healer first. As for how you kill her, she is vulnerable to Fire, Earth, and Water. Try using skills which deal those types of damage (Heroism is an example of a fire-based skill set) and she’ll go down pretty quickly.
She’ll come in a group a lot of the time, and she can bind you, leaving you exposed to them. A Wing Harpy for the evasion she provides can help with this, but they aren’t a requirement. They can just make the fight a lot easier. In fact, you should always have at least one Wind Harpy in your party. Sky Dance can really help.