Brownies, or Love & Lamb as a companion, are a pair of fairies in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Electric Shock-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Fire Roar Axe-Physical Attack, One Enemy, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%, Hit Rate:-10%
- Earthquake-Certain Hit, All Enemies, Earth Attribute
- Brownie Hand-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy
- Brownie Kiss-Pleasure Attack, One Enemy
They are unique in the aspect they are members of the fairy race but have a strangely low evasion rate. They make up for this with their powerful attacks, such as Fire Roar Axe and Electric Shock. They also attack twice.
They aren't weak to any of the elements, in particular, so just avoid using the wind and earth elements.
"Oh, are you a toy this time? An all-around Hero. Suck him! Eat him! Squeeze him! The Brownies are strong fairies. In addition, they act twice in a row, so damage is inevitable. They're weak to blind, so use that. They don't have much defence, so you can beat them down too. They're earth spirits, so earth isn't effective. They're also resistant to wind and water. Now go, oh brave Luka. Send those earth spirits back to the soil."