Bandersnatch Girl, or Banachi as a companion, is a monster in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox
- Attack-Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Fist Thrust-Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Giant Arm Swing-Physical Attack, All Enemies
- Giant Arm Narrowing Grip-Physical Attack with Bind, Target:Luka, Three Turns Break
- Giant Arm Grasped (M)-Physical Bound Attack
- Drain Hand (M)-Rape, Drains HP
- Giant Arm Grapsed (F)-Physical Attack, Target:Female, Bind 50%
- Drain Hand (F)-Pleasure Attack, Target:Female, Bind 50%, Drains HP
Bandersnatch Girl is a difficult opponent. But the rewards for beating her are high. She has some high damaging physical attacks, as well as strong binding attacks. One of those attacks can drain your health while your bound, so struggle whenever you can. However, she is slow, so evasion will help here (Wind Harpy).
She is weak to an unexpectedly large amount of the elements, however: wind, earth, water and Holy. You should have at least one of those elements available to you, so use it. But don't use bio or sound attacks. She's completely immune to them.
- She was created by Lily