Alipheese the 16th is one of the Monster Lords, who appears in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.
Like the other bosses of the Labyrinth of Chaos, you can't talk to her; there is no rape scene upon being beaten by her, and you shouldn't be able to beat her.
- Snake Lord's Judgement - All Foes, Physical, Physical Attribute
- Monster Lord's Cruelty - All Foes(x4), Auto-Hit, Dark Attribute, Death 10%, 3 Turns Cooldown
- Black Dragon Kurikara - All Foes, Magical, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%, 32 MP
- Mad Ice of Hades - All Foes, Magical, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%, 32 MP
- Dream Dust Night - All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%, 32 MP
- Lord's Mystic Eyes - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dark Attribute, Poison/Blind/Silence 50%, Confusion/Sleep/Paralysis/Death 25%, 3 Turns Cooldown, 16 MP
- Dimento-Nagi - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Pleasure/Dark Attribute, Bind 75%
- Nephilim End - One Foe, Auto-Hit, Pleasure/Dark Attribute, HP Drain, Bind 75%
- Tail Bind - One Foe(Luka), Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 100%
- Pleasure Drain - One Foe(Struggling Luka), Auto-Hit, Pleasure Attribute, HP Drain
- Satanic Pressure (M) - One Foe(Struggling Luka), Auto-Hit, Physical
- Satanic Pressure (F) - One Foe, Physical, Bind 50%
- Enhance Magic - Self Buff, 4 Turns, +50% Magic, 3 MP
- Quick - Self Buff, 5 Turns, +70% Agility, +100% Hit-Rate, +50% Physical/Magic Evasion, 3 MP
- Disruptive Wave - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dispel, 5 Turns Cooldown
Fight her like you would deal with any of the Labyrinth of Chaos bosses but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Monster Lord's Cruelty is incredibly dangerous and can easily wipe the entire party if you don't keep enough deflector layers.
- She can inflict a wide range of status effects with Auto-Hit attacks so immunity or at least high resistance to them all is key.
- If Luka is bound by tail binding then Alice will only act against him leaving you free to act as you will.
A battle against her with only part 1 equipment, no Crisis Hairpin and no stats upgraded can be seen here.