A copy of the high-class Apoptosis creature that is the final boss of Chapter 1, Adramelech, closer to her true power.
The weakest of the superbosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos and, like the others, you can't talk to her and there is no rape scene upon being beaten by her.
- Wings of Destruction - One Foe, Physical, Physical Attribute
- Disaster Worm - 6 Random Foes, Physical, Physical Attribute, 3 Turns Cooldown
- Supernova - All Foes, Auto-Hit, No Attribute, 24 MP
- Eternal Heaven - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 50%, 12 MP
- Apoptosis - One Foe, Auto-Hit, Holy/Dark Attribute
- Wave Cannon - All Foes, Auto-Hit, No Attribute
- Squeezed Essence Ball(Act.) - One Foe, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%(Luka Struggle State 100%)
- Squeezed Essence Ball(Cont.) - One Foe, Auto-Hit, Pleasure Attribute, (Struggling Luka)
- Zero Shift - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dispel, 5 Turns Cooldown, 20 MP
The weakest of the superbosses of the Labyrinth with very low HP and stats, the latter of which can be easily reduced even further with Debuffs, and with many attacks that can be dodged. Basics of Labyrinth superbosses fights apply.
A battle against her with only part 1 equipment, no Crisis Hairpin and no stats upgraded can be seen here.